An impressive town home community featuring stylish low-maintenance living.
We are in a quiet country setting surrounded by woods. Yet we are only:
- Four miles from the heart of downtown Pittsburgh
- Three miles from Heinz Field, PNC Park, Rivers Casino, three major hospitals, McKnight business/shopping
- Two miles from the town of Bellevue and Interstate 279
- Adjacent to Jack Stack swimming pool, modern children’s playground, and six large well kept ball fields
Maintenance and Fees
The homeowners association, which is actively involved in the management of New Allegheny, employs Acri Commercial Realty Inc. Your property manager is Rinaldo Acri. Emergency service is provided 24/7 by calling 412-459-0111.
In order to be a part of the email blasts you need to subscribe.
Simply click the subscribe menu button, fill out the required form and hit submit.
Once subscribed you will receive e-mail messages as soon as your site has been updated. For example, Newsletters, Board of Directors Meeting minutes, Messages from your property manager or President. (If you are already getting message no need to subscribe.)
- Construction debris such as used plumbing fixtures can be re-purposed by dropping them off at Construction Junction in East Liberty.
- If Brighton Woods Road becomes congested due to parking at the ball fields, please call 911 as this is a fire/life safety concern for the association.