An impressive town home community featuring stylish low-maintenance living.
We are in a quiet country setting surrounded by woods. Yet we are only:
- Four miles from the heart of downtown Pittsburgh
- Three miles from Heinz Field, PNC Park, Rivers Casino, three major hospitals, McKnight business/shopping
- Two miles from the town of Bellevue and Interstate 279
- Adjacent to Jack Stack swimming pool, modern children’s playground, and six large well kept ball fields
Your community offers fabulous shopping, dining, recreation and easy commute to anywhere in the Greater Pittsburgh Area. Whether you are off to work or play, New Allegheny is an extraordinary place to start each day.
You chose to live in New Allegheny because of its quiet residential lifestyle.
You made a substantial investment in your property, one that depends on keeping New Allegheny an exceptional community. In order to achieve that common goal please keep in mind the rules and regulations set up to keep your community pristine.
Maintenance and Fees
The homeowners association, which is actively involved in the management of New Allegheny, employs Acri Commercial Realty Inc. Your property manager is Rinaldo Acri. Emergency service is provided 24/7 by calling 412-459-0111 select option 2.
In order to be a part of the email blasts you need to subscribe.
Simply click the subscribe menu button, fill out the required form and hit submit.
Once subscribed you will receive e-mail messages as soon as your site has been updated. For example, Newsletters, Board of Directors Meeting minutes, Messages from your property manager or President
The Members Only page is Password Protected
“Click Here” or call your property manager to get that information.
- Construction debris such as used plumbing fixtures can be re-purposed by dropping them off at Construction Junction in East Liberty.
- If Brighton Woods Road becomes congested due to parking at the ball fields, please call 911 as this is a fire/life safety concern for the association.